A toothache is one of the most common dental complaints and can be quite painful and debilitating. Toothaches can occur anytime, and usually, without any warning. If there is an infection in the tooth or gum, you may also experience swelling and redness around the affected area. The sharp, throbbing pain can drive you crazy, and if you do not treat it right away, you may end up losing the tooth. The severity of the pain can range from mild to excruciating. Some people also suffer from chronic toothache. Irrespective of your gender or age, a toothache sends you scurrying to the dentist.
It is quite strange that toothaches tend to manifest usually at nights, during weekends or holidays when most dental clinics are closed. When you have this pain, the last thing you want is to be told is that you will have to wait a day or two before you can see a dentist. You know the wait will be excruciating, and during that time, you will not want to eat or talk to anyone. All you will want is for the pain to disappear. The best way to tackle a toothache is by using effective home remedies. But remember, these home remedies for toothache do not cure the underlying problem. They will only provide relief from the pain.
Home Remedies For Toothache Pain Relief
There are many toothache home remedies that make use of common ingredients found in most homes. You can use these ingredients to get relief from the debilitating tooth pain you are experiencing. However, be sure to visit a dentist to find out the cause of the pain and get treated for it as soon as possible.
- Clove Oil For Tooth Ache Relief
- Vanilla Extract For Tooth Ache Relief
- Tea Bag For Tooth Ache
- Baking Soda To Prevent Tooth Ache
- Hydrogen Peroxide To Prevent Tooth Ache
- Oregano Oil For Tooth Ache
- Oil Pulling For Tooth Pain
- Whiskey For Tooth Ache
- Ginger For Tooth Ache
- Olive Oil For Tooth Ache
- Onion For Tooth Pain Relief
- Warm Salt Water To Get Rid of Tooth Ache
- Garlic Clove For Tooth Ache Relief
- Cinnamon To Prevent Tooth Ache
- Peppermint Tea For Tooth Pain
- Black Seed Oil For Tooth Ache
- Asafetida For Tooth Ache
- Guava Leaves To Get Rid Of Tooth Ache